Become a Member!
Join the 1000+ members of Cape Fear River Watch so we can continue to defend our community’s drinking water from threats like GenX and CAFOs.
Click the button above to join!
Just as hundreds of small tributaries join together to make a mighty river, Cape Fear River Watch members join together to support the work required to keep our river healthy and clean.
- Join or Renew NOW – July 31st to be automatically entered to win a private boat trip with the Riverkeeper Kemp Burdette on the Cape Fear River.
- Fun gatherings with other members like our monthly seminars, clean-ups, and paddles
- Members-Only celebrations
- Our eNewsletter keeps you up-to-date about important issues, events and how you can protect the river
- Access to the CFRW canoe and kayak fleet for the monthly paddles
- Family – $50
- Individual – $25
- Student – $15
- Steward – $100
- Guardian – $250
- River Friendly Business – $100
- Business Sponsors – $250+
JOIN NOW – CLICK HERE!
Or if you prefer to send a check, download the membership form (click here) – print, fill out, and drop in the mail with a check. 617 Surry, Wilmington, NC 28401
RENEWING MEMBERS CLICK HERE!
Questions? Call us at 910-762-5606, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or stop by our office – we always like meeting prospective members!