11am – 2pm – Fun Family Science & River Cruises
This year’s event is action packed with some seriously scientific fun! All of our family booths are located indoors at the Coastline Convention Center. Check out some of what we will be offering:
• What are anadromous fish?
• Rock Arch Rapids Model
• Fish Migration Puppet Show
• Fish Anatomy, Prints, Games, and Puzzles
• Microscopes- Observe/Identify Organisms
• Learn to Cast
• How and Why Fish are Tagged
• Invertebrate Water Quality Indicators
• Face Painting ($1 or Donation)
River Cruises with Wilmington Water Tours
($5/person, $20/family) 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm
**10AM River Cruise added to schedule!
This event is made possible through the experience and passion of volunteers and interns on the Cape Fear River Watch Education Committee. If you are interested in volunteering for StriperFest 2018 Education Day please email KayLynn Plummer at email@example.com.